Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tinkering

Since I forgot to take pictures of both the things I made for the craft fair, as well as the booth, I made a mental note to take some pictures of the things I've made for this weekends fair. I won't actually be attending. Mom, Gary, Mike, Violet and I are heading out to the Pirate Fest in Wentzville, MO. But Christine, the sweetheart that she is, said she'd take anything I made and sell it for me. This is a jewelry specific show so here are some of the things I've made so far. If I don't sell them this weekend, I'm going to put them on Etsy.


'Alexandrite' Flower Drop earrings


'Lilac Opal' Flower Drop Earrings


Flower Drop Bracelet


Slate blue freshwater pearl & swarovski crystal cluster earrings


Purple Coral Branch earrings


Turquoise Coral Branch earrings

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Ashley-
Thank you so much for the recommendation of the knitting website. I am going to check it out as soon as I get a chance. I figure if it helps me get started and saves me money from classes, then I will just HAVE to order some of those books that I've got my eye on!